Does A Life Settlement Make Sense For Me?
Each circumstance is different, and you should evaluate your situation to determine if a Life Settlement may be right for your financial position. These are potential reasons that someone would consider a Life Settlement.
- Need cash to fund retirement.
- Need cash to pay for medical care.
- Policy premiums are no longer affordable.
- The policy is no longer needed due to a change in personal circumstances (divorce, death of spouse, inheritance).
- Children grown and financially independent.
- Wealth accumulation makes the policy unnecessary.
- Estate or tax law changes.
If you are interested in selling your policy, contact us Here.